ISLAMGO
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مرحبا بكم فى ISLAMGO لكل المسلمين

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

HOW,S LIFE IN USA

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
king
Admin
king

HOW,S LIFE IN USA Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: HOW,S LIFE IN USA   HOW,S LIFE IN USA Emptyالثلاثاء مارس 03, 2009 3:01 am

DEAR ,MEMBER
that is my first input
HERE IN USA THE MOUSLEM people they live in shit they eat bad thing
Question
i know what you think Question
AND iknow what you say to your self "this for all muslem people ?"
suer no
that not for all
what i see in arabic country that nice
but not too good
i feel they live in big wastebasket even they live in country control by mouslem goverment
what i want to say even the mouslem people they not live good life they have pollution sure that is not every thing they have agood thing lats say when you go to mosque you go every 100 m you find one that a good thing in usa you dont find some thing like that No
i so sorry but i dont know how i ex : Exclamation
any way i hope the muoslem make good life
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
خادم السلف

خادم السلف

HOW,S LIFE IN USA Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: HOW,S LIFE IN USA   HOW,S LIFE IN USA Emptyالثلاثاء مارس 03, 2009 3:42 am

we should think better than people who did not learn Islam the wright way from Quraan and Sunnah

its better to think that we are weak peple but that does not mean

there are no realy muslims who cares about Islam

to learn and practise
اسماء

HOW,S LIFE IN USA Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: HOW,S LIFE IN USA   HOW,S LIFE IN USA Emptyالأربعاء مارس 04, 2009 11:08 pm

A Muslim in the Arab world Bhina exercise of religion, the Muslims of what was missing from the West. But I went to the United States, I lived there in the middle of political conflicts, and crises of "terrorist", and stereotypes of Muslims are ready, and filled with chaos amid the moral and religious; have unshakeable "faith", and it tears apart Ajthadk, and feel like you "feather" in the wind ... .. Make Us Your worshipers of God, the righteous.....

HOW,S LIFE IN USA
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ISLAMGO :: المنتدى العام-
انتقل الى: